Cairo Day Tour from Marsaalam
* Our Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam then start driving to Cairo around 9 hours driving
* After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion’s body, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
* Then Proceed to have your lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo and will move on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
* Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. In the evening you will be driven to Cairo Airport for a flight to Hurghada.
* By the end of the day you will be transferred to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
( Cairo is the capital of Egypt with a total population of 21 million persons, one of the largest cities in Africa and the Middle East ,It is also the 19th largest city in the world , Cairo is famous for its own history as it has monuments dates back to 5000 years ago like Giza pyramids , Egyptian museum , Mohamed ali mosque , Saladino citadel , the step pyramid and khan elkalili )