Cairo day tour from sharm elsheikh
* first of all our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and start driving to Cairo it takes about 5:30 hours driving to arrive to cairo
* upon arrival to Cairo, our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion’s body, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
* Then you will have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo.
* Then we will move on to the Egyptian Museum which features artefacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
* Then visiting the medival part of Cairo where you can see the islamic monuments that was built around 1000 years ago shopping in khan elkhalili the oldest market in Africa and driving around the big city to discover it more then transfer back to Sharm el sheikh
About Cairo :
( Cairo is the capital of Egypt with a total population of 21 million persons, one of the largest cities in Africa and the Middle East ,It is also the 19th largest city in the world , Cairo is famous for its own history as it has monuments dates back to 5000 years ago like Giza pyramids , Egyptian museum , Mohamed ali mosque , Saladino citadel , the step pyramid and khan elkalili )