|Pick up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return|
Return flight ticket from Hurghada
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Private English Egyptologist guide
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
All Service charges and taxes
|Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary|
Day trip from Hurghada to Cairo by plane
*At the beginning, the tour representative will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Hurghada International Airport for a flight to Cairo
Visiting Giza Pyramids
*The flight normally takes about 1 hour from Hurghada to Cairo upon arrival to Cairo your tour guide will escort you to discover the Pyramids of Giza where you can see the only surviving thing from the ancient seven wanders of the world ( Cheops pyramid )Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, where you will know more about the secrets of mumfication.
*Lunch will be served at a good quality local restaurant in Cairo to try the Egyptian delicious food
*Then you will move to visit an Institiute for papyrus where you will know how pharaohs made the oldest type of paper on earth.
Visiting the Egyptian museum
* Then proceeding to visit to the Egyptian Museum which contains artifacts and rare collection from the Pharaonic period and Greco-Roman time, also there you can see the treasure of the young famous king Tutankhamun, and know more about the pharaoh’s history from the tour guide
Khan El Khalili visit
* Then continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar the oldest market in Arica and see more about the medival monuments.
*Finally, you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for a flight to Hurghada and then transfer back to your hotel
Is one day enough for visiting Cairo?
yes, you can in one full day visit the high lights of Cairo like Giza pyramids, Egyptian museum, and khan El Khalili
What to wear in Cairo?
There is no dress code in Cairo but however is recommended specially for ladies to just wear things to cover shoulder and cover till knee.
How long is the flight from Hurghada to Cairo?
It takes around 1 hour by plane from Hurghada to Cairo or back.
Starting from $190.00
- Swimming With Dolphins in Sharm Elsheikh Starting from $75.00
- Cairo Day Tour From Sharm Elsheikh by Car Starting from $75.00
- Cairo day tour from hurgada By private car Starting from $75.00
- Hamata Islands Snorkeling Trip From Marsa Alam Starting from $45.00
- Desert Super Safari by Jeep from Marsa Alam Starting from $55.00
- Desert Safari Tour By Quad Bike from Marsa Alam Starting from $45.00
- Luxor day tour From Marsa Alam Starting from $95.00
- Cairo Day Tour by plane from Marsa Alam Starting from $240.00