Sataya Snorkeling Tour Dolphin Reef from Marsa Alam
* In the early morning our Tours Representative will pick you up from your hotel at Marsa Alam, then he will accompany you to the Marina of Hamata situated 165 km south of Marsa Alam airport where you will board your boat.
* After a welcome drink, we will set on sail to our destination Satayh “ Dolphin Reef ” After about 2 hours sailing we will reach our stop at Satyah reef, Somewhere protected in the Red Sea by lagoon with crystal water, During your snorkeling you will see a group of 60 – 80 dolphins will dance in front of your eyes and there is a great chance to play with these amazing animals. This area is full of dolphins and sea mammals that consider this area their home.
* The area is home for many dolphins specially Satayh Reef spot . During the day, you will get the chance to join the dolphins in the lagoon, and also you can explore many types of fishes and corals that are only found in the Red Sea.
* Enjoy the delicious lunch with snacks and drinks also provided during the day. Then we will sail back to the port, and arrive to Hamata Marina at about 04.30 pm where you will be met and assisted,
* finally you will be transferred back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
( Sataya also known as the Dolphin Reef is located at the south-eastern tip of the Fury Shoal diving area off Marsa Alam. This horseshoe shaped reef has been aptly named after the friendly mammals that can be spotted regularly on site. Additionally, you’ll be amazed by whitetips, fusiliers, Spanish dancers and parrotfish, at different depths, from 4 to 40 metres. The site can be reached by boat from Marsa Alam and is included on many liveaboard Red Sea dive safari trails. If you’re not really into scuba )