Enjoy camping in the white desert and Bahariya Oasis from Cairo
* Pick up time At 07:00 from your hotel in Giza or in Cairo, then driving to” baharia oasis” that takes about 3.5 hours
You will take your 4×4 Jeep and drive to the black desert, About 30 miles south of Bahariya is Sahra al-Suda, an area of dozens of black-topped sand dunes. The Lunch will be served here in El Haize oasis.
* Then drive to the valley of Agabat, Valley of Agabat is deep within “the white desert.” You have to be there to feel the out-worldly beauty of the place. Millions of years ago, the place used to be under the sea. Over the years, unique chalk-white rocks really do look like the surface of the moon. As the sky turns pink the deepest fiery orange, the rock-shapes fade, and silence are all around.
* Sitting around a small fire and enjoying the simplest meal of chicken, rice, and vegetables, you will feel like nothing has ever tasted so good. As you sit at a camp at night, seeing the stars of the White Desert will be an experience never forgotten.
* in the morning you’ll enjoy breakfast in the desert, before driving to” Bahariya Oasis“, On the way back you will visit Crystal Mountain, Crystal Mountain, locally known as Gebel al-Izzaz. It’s more of a crystal hill, seen on the right, which is often called the Jewel of the desert is formed by the quartzite crystals and looks amazing in the sun’s rays. A few decades ago, that natural feature has been found by
* then visiting” Bahariya Oasis”, Soak in the heat at Bir Sigam, a hot spring that can help overcome rheumatism. Located at 7 km east of Bahariya on the Cairo road, the spring is the best hot spring in temperature, Then drive back to Cairo.