|Pick up services from the hotel in Luxor & return|
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
Domestic flight ticket Luxor / Cairo / Luxor
Bottled water during the tour
Shopping tours in Cairo
All taxes & service charge
|Any extras not mentioned in the program|
Cairo and Giza pyramids tour from Luxor
* First of all, our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to transfer you to the airport to fly to Cairo, where you will be met and assisted by our representative
Visiting Giza Pyramids
* Upon arrival to Cairo the tour guide will accompany you to discover the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus , the Sphinx and the Valley temple of the Pyramid of Chephren which was dedicated for mumification, where you can take photos for long memory.
*Then you will have your lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo where you can try the delicious Egyptian food, then there will be one stop in a Papyrus institute where you will get more information about how pharaohs made the oldest type of paper in the world
Visiting the Egyptian Museum
* Later proceeding to visit to the Egyptian Museum in downtown which contains artifacts and rare collection from the Pharaonic period and Greco-Roman time, also there you can see the treasure of the young famous king Tutankhamun, and know more secrets about the pharaoh’s history from the tour guide
Khan El Khalili visit
* Then continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili bazaar which is the oldest market in Arica and see more about the medieval monuments which is great place for hanging out and taking photos.
*Finally, transfer back to Cairo Airport for a flight to Luxor and then transfer back to your hotel
How long is the flight from Luxor to Cairo?
It takes around 1 hour by plane from Luxor airport to Cairo or back.
What to wear in Cairo as a female foreigner?
There is no dress code in Cairo but however is recommended specially for ladies to just wear things to cover shoulder and cover till knee.
Starting from $240.00
- Swimming With Dolphins in Sharm Elsheikh Starting from $75.00
- Cairo Day Tour From Sharm Elsheikh by Car Starting from $75.00
- Cairo day tour from hurgada By private car Starting from $75.00
- Hamata Islands Snorkeling Trip From Marsa Alam Starting from $45.00
- Desert Super Safari by Jeep from Marsa Alam Starting from $55.00
- Desert Safari Tour By Quad Bike from Marsa Alam Starting from $45.00
- Luxor day tour From Marsa Alam Starting from $95.00
- Cairo Day Tour by plane from Marsa Alam Starting from $240.00